Subject: Re: [boost] Posts not appearing on Boost Mailman
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-08-13 21:06:05

On 08/12/2017 02:37 PM, Raffi Enficiaud via Boost wrote:
> Le 14.07.17 à 21:44, Michael Caisse via Boost a écrit :
>> On 7/14/17 06:25, Raffi Enficiaud via Boost wrote:
>>> Hi Boost,
>>>
>>> I have an issue with MailMan: I never use "emails" for posting on the
>>> Boost ML, I use news.gmane.org through thunderbird.
>>>
>>> I can see my posts on news.gmane.org, but I cannot see any of my posts
>>> here for instance:
>>>
>>> https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2017/07/index.php
>>>
>>> Is this normal?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Raffi
>>>

>> Thank you Raffi. I've forwarded this to IT.
>
> Another example:
>
> The post I sent yesterday
> "Re: Boost 1.65.0 Release Candidate 2 - problems with boost.python"
> (message ID: <omkcpm$hhq$1_at_[hidden]>)
>
> as a reply to the post "Boost 1.65.0 Release Candidate 2" from
> Marshall Clow
>
> does not appear here:
> https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2017/08/index.php
>
> while it does on news.gmane.org.

I haven't seen that message. Depending on whether it's a genuine bug
with Boost.Python, or a problem with Boost.Build that shows up as an
issue with Boost.Python, would you please forward the message to me
(personally, if nothing else works), or to the Boost.Python issue
tracker (on github) ?

Thanks,
        Stefan