Subject: Re: [boost] Improving Boost Docs
From: Dominique Devienne (ddevienne_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-08-16 15:23:14

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 5:03 PM, Robert Ramey via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> [...]. To improve them, one would have to wade into XSL language - a
> place were few people want to go.

Actually, XSL is a natural fit for C++ devs IMHO.

It's both functional (so easy for template meta-programmers),
and procedural (so easy for imperative language programmers).

Just read and invest time with the XPath and XSLT books from Dr Kay,
and you're good to go :) Preferably 2.0 (this made me notice there's a new
3.0 just out !)

I think learning XPath/XSLT made me a better programmer even, broadening my
CompSci horizons.
Completely OT and FWIW, but I just couldn't resist. :) --DD

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Howard_Kay