Subject: Re: [boost] [release] Starting 1.65.1
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-08-28 11:12:09

On 28 August 2017 at 10:19, Raffi Enficiaud via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> For the release notes, I suggest taking the one of boost 1.65 and add a
> section "Changes since 1.65.0" for the point release.

We have separate release notes for point releases, so that download
links and things like that work, and also because that's how other
releases have been handled. But I copied in the 1.65.0 release notes,
you can see them here:

http://www.boost.org/users/history/in_progress.html

Ignore the 1.66.0 skeleton release notes at the bottom, that page
displays all the 'in progress' releases and I never put any effort
into formatting it.