Subject: Re: [boost] [review][Fit] Review of Fit starts today : September 8 - September 17
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-09-15 18:45:28

On 9/8/17 4:02 AM, Matt Calabrese via Boost wrote:
> A formal review of the Fit library developed by Paul Fultz II starts
> today, September 8, and runs through September 17.
>
> A branch has been made for the review. You can find Fit for review at
> these links:
>
> Source: https://github.com/pfultz2/Fit/tree/boost
> Docs: http://pfultz2.github.io/Fit/doc/html/doc/

I'm beginning to take a look at the documentation and immediatly I have
question:

How does this contrast with recently accepted Boost.CallableTraits and
Boost.FunctionTypes?

Reading the introduction About and Motivation I would like to see a
simple example of a problem solved by the library. I should be enough
to make me want to investigate the library further or help me decide
that it's not a good fit for what I want to do.

I don't like names like Fit which give no helpful information. But I've
lost that battle before so I won't belabor this any more.

Robert Ramey