Subject: Re: [boost] Boost Trac, random, No-Maintainer?
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-10-08 17:13:47

On October 8, 2017 7:36:18 PM Peter Dimov via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> Andrey Semashev wrote:
>
>> Just let the maintainers have admin rights for their libraries,
>
> They do.

No, surely not all of them do. Some admin tickets requesting admin access
are hanging unanswered for quite some time and I don't think admin rights
were granted to maintainers during the transition to git. Not sure if admin
rights are granted for new libraries.

>> they will enable issues if they want it.
>
> They do not.

Then there's your answer. If project maintainers that have admin rights
don't enable issues then they don't want it.