Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.HTTPKit, a new library from the makers of Beast!
From: Seth (bugs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-10-12 08:38:40

On 12-10-17 06:47, Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira via Boost wrote:
> What do you think about the following links?

What is the relevance of the links? They're extremely broad and general.
If you are suggesting that the implementation of the parser interface
should use parser combinators/generators, for sure. That is not
necessarily an interface design concern.

What _specific_ interface design concerns do you have in mind when
linking these kind of general purpose libraries/approaches? Are you
proposing a parser combinator library for Boost or the standard? (Would
Spirit X3 fit the bill?).

On 12-10-17 06:47, Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira via Boost wrote:
> I took the liberty to convert the Tufão project that you've
> mentioned to use the Boost.Beast parser:
> https://github.com/vinipsmaker/tufao/commit/56e27d3b77d617ad1b4aea377f993592bc2c0d77

That is nice and tangible. Let's focus on concrete shortcomings,
relevant to the library interface.

Seth