Subject: [boost] [Build] How to build libboost_lzma?
From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-10-12 08:45:25

Up till now I have built libboost_zlib and libboost_bzip2 by setting
ZLIB_SOURCE and BZIP2_SOURCE variables to their respective source
directories on the bjam command-line and the libraries get built without
fail.

I gather (from the bjam output) their is now support for lzma, which I
would like to use. I've tried a similar (did not find a doc) approach with
LZMA by feeding "-sLZMA_SOURCE=c:\xz-5.2.3" (from
https://tukaani.org/xz/xz-5.2.3.tar.gz) to bjam. This does not work.

How do I make bjam build libboost_lzma?

Thanks in advance.

degski

--
"*Ihre sogenannte Religion wirkt bloß wie ein Opiat reizend, betäubend,
Schmerzen aus Schwäche stillend.*" - Novalis 1798