Subject: Re: [boost] Merged #149, "Encode architecture and address model in versioned layout names"
From: Peter Dimov (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-10-15 10:43:51

> I've just merged https://github.com/boostorg/boost/pull/149, "Encode
> architecture and address model in versioned layout names", into the
> develop branch. Let's see how this goes.
>
> Welcome to 2005. :-)

Now that building Boost with address-model=32,64 works, I think that we
ought to build both for --build-type=complete on Windows. I'm less sure
about --build-type=minimal, but given that (a) what minimal builds is
determined by the configuration Visual Studio projects use by default (which
is 32 bit) and (b) that we're getting more and more calls for 64 being built
by default, it looks like --build-type=minimal ought to build both 32 and 64
as well.