Subject: [boost] Help wanted: Open pull request reminders
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-10-23 11:58:44

As a library maintainer, I'd like to get periodic reminders of open pull
requests for libraries I maintain and perhaps some other libraries I'm
interested in. I'd like a email reminder, but others might prefer Slack or
other forms of notification.

A related need is for anyone to be able to find the total number of open
pull requests for Boost as a whole, and perhaps get a sorted list of the
per library counts. Or maybe we should just show today's count on the web
site?

Googling for "github open pull request reminders" shows that lots of others
feel the same need. Would someone like to volunteer to review what others
are doing to meet this need, and recommend an approach suitable for Boost?

--Beman