Subject: Re: [boost] Help wanted: Open pull request reminders
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-10-25 12:01:02

On 23 October 2017 at 12:58, Beman Dawes via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> As a library maintainer, I'd like to get periodic reminders of open pull
> requests for libraries I maintain and perhaps some other libraries I'm
> interested in. I'd like a email reminder, but others might prefer Slack or
> other forms of notification.

The problem here is knowing who to email about which repositories. I'd
rather not use the library metadata, as I'm sure there are people
listed as maintainers who don't want to be pestered with emails. I
guess what we could have an opt-in system which emails you
periodically about the boostorg repos you are watching.