Subject: Re: [boost] [contract] help marking regression test expected failures
From: Joaquin M López Muñoz (joaquinlopezmunoz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-10-26 14:23:21

El 26/10/2017 a las 15:03, Peter Dimov via Boost escribió:
> Joaquin M López Muñoz wrote:
>
>> Mantainers forbid direct PRs to master in boostorg/boost:
>
> Does the repo-local markup not work on master?

Wow, I didn't know this possibility even existed, and seems from the
archives
that the thing is pretty recent:

https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2017/10/238905.php

It is no clear to me how this works: is this consolidating script
something that
Daniel runs locally every so often to manually update the superproject
xml, or
is the process done as an integrated step by reporting tools? I guess
it's the former,
since I couldn't see any relevant code change in boostorg/regression's
commit
history.

Joaquín M López Muñoz