Subject: [boost] Seeking help to build GitHub forks on AppVeyor and Travis
From: Cromwell Enage (cromwell.enage_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-04-21 20:19:08

Hi, all!

1. Is this the right mailing list to seek help for building forks of Boost
library modules on GitHub? If not, which mailing list should I bring the
next questions to?

2. On my Boost.Parameter fork, one of the AppVeyor jobs gets cut off after
1 hour. How do I split the job into several jobs, one for each compiler or
smaller set of compilers?

3. The Boost.MultiArray project on GitHub doesn't have AppVeyor or Travis
configuration files, so I created a couple for my fork based on the ones
that exist in Boost.Parameter. The AppVeyor jobs error out because they
don't recognize the compile-fail rule when running the Jamfile script. Any
clues as to what I'm missing?

4. On my Boost.MultiArray fork, one of the Travis jobs builds fine, but the
other fails because <boost/array.hpp> is not found. Has anyone else run
into this issue? If so, what was your workaround?

My GitHub account is GitHub.com/CromwellEnage, in case anyone wants to
peruse.

Thanks in advance!
Cromwell D. Enage