Subject: [boost] Fornux C++ Superset
From: Phil Bouchard (philippeb8_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-04-24 00:47:42

Greetings,

Because there was a conflict of interests in the past then I feel
obliged to give an update regarding the status of the "Fornux C++
Superset" (formerly "Fornux C Leak Detector"). This way corporations
will not claim ownership of the idea.

- Fornux C++ Superset harnesses the power of Clang.
- It now supports, as you have guessed, C++98 syntax.
- It's deterministic so it will not slow down your application randomly
like with Java.
- You can see attached examples memory leaks in C & C++ with cyclic
references which are correctly handled and the memory usage never increases.

Like I mentioned previously, I am working hard on a free version I will
be able to share in a month or two.

Regards,
Phil Bouchard
www.fornux.com