Subject: On Boost's logo copyright
From: Giovanni Mascellani (gio_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-06-23 17:46:15

Dear Boost developers,

I am preparing the next upload of Boost package in Debian. I would
appreciate your help on a little detail, which is however very important
for Debian (if this is not the right place to ask, please accept my
apologies and direct me to a more appropriate one): who is the copyright
holder of Boost's logo? I understand that it is licensed under the BSL
license, but it seems to me that the name of the rights holder is not
listed anywhere.

Thanks for your help and for the great library, Giovanni.

--
Giovanni Mascellani <g.mascellani_at_[hidden]>
Postdoc researcher - Université Libre de Bruxelles