Subject: Re: [boost] [Library idea] Type-safe Flagsets
From: Julien Vernay (julienvernay99_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-06-26 13:15:39

> For that, I like the approach in this answer:
> https://softwareengineering.stackexchange.com/a/338472/303655

indeed it is a good approach, is there a reason why something similar to
this is not part of Boost ?

Did you (or would you) consider to provide other 'concepts', like
> triboolsets (trits) (indeterminate values) or floating point values

 Triboolsets could be a possibility (even if not sure of the purpose), but
providing other concepts as floating point or int is too specific to an
application and I think it should have its own type.