Subject: [boost] [release]
From: Zach Laine (whatwasthataddress_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-06-27 16:54:11

I'm seeing a difference in the Yap Quickbook build in a local checkout of
boost-with-submodules, develop branch, and the Circle CI develop build.

The auto-index seems to be wrong in the Circle CI one:

https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/develop/doc/html/yap.html

Note that the stuff at the bottom of that page refers to content in other
libs. The Reference section also points to the wrong stuff in the .hpp
detail pages.

When I originally moved Yap over to Boostorg, I did not initially update
all the paths correctly for an integrated Boost build; I was doing a
standalone doc build. I have since fixed the paths, and I see the right
index and Reference sections when I build locally. I suspect that the
Circle CI cache has some files lying around that are causing this problem,
but I don't really know.

Does anyone have any insight into this problem?

Does anyone have admin rights to do a Circle CI rebuild-without-cache?

Thanks,
Zach