Subject: Re: [boost] [asio] Issues piling up
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-10-11 19:36:49

On 11/10/2018 16:36, Vinnie Falco via Boost wrote:
> There are issues which are years old which have been lingering in the
> Boost.Asio repository, and there are also old issues in the
> stand-alone Asio repository. It seems like these are being ignored, is
> there any strategy for addressing this?

In the end, its maintainer is busy. I can sorely empathise, do note how
Outcome still ain't into Boost yet.

Vinnie do I remember rightly that you're in charge of some slush fund
for funding work on open source C++ or something? If so, it seems to me
the answer to your problem is obvious: get a paid helper for Chris, and
get those bugs pared down.

Niall