Subject: Re: [boost] Current Guidance on Compiler Warnings?
From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-11-19 19:43:51

On 19/11/2018 19:20, Brian Kuhl via Boost wrote:
> I'd like to confirm the guidance on Warnings I find here
> https://svn.boost.org/trac10/wiki/Guidelines/WarningsGuidelines
> is still considered current?

More or less - the advice could use updating, and each new compiler
release brings new warnings, some busy-body some not, so it's a constant
struggle to catch up.

Speaking for myself I'm happy to fix or suppress (as appropriate)
warnings in my stuff, so bring on the PR's I would say ;)

Of course you may have to nag the community maintenance team if you're
submitting PR's against unmaintained libraries.

HTH, John.