From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-06-27 16:36:23

On 6/27/19 12:49 AM, Jacob Lidman via Boost wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is boost::logic actively developed and if so what are the future plans for
> the library?

It has resently updated to support a change in gcc compilers. So I
would say it's actively maintained. But it hasn't required and such
fixes for many, many years. It is well defined and hasn't seemed to
need any design enhancements for many years either. I would say it
seems stagnant because it's always been as close to perfection as a
library can be.

see https://github.com/boostorg/logic