From: Hans Dembinski (hans.dembinski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-08-07 08:06:47

> On 7. Aug 2019, at 05:50, jrmarsha via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> Can someone point me to where the license checking is used in CI? boost-ci doesn't have an example.

Maybe you should read this whole thread again carefully, the answers are here. There is currently no license checking done in CI. There is the inspect tool https://github.com/boostorg/inspect which has a license check, but it is not run in CI and it was not written to be run as a unit test.

boost-ci is a new project, it is not used by all Boost projects. You probably want to add the check to __boost_check_library__, a special check that is run together with the library-local tests in the boost test matrix
https://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/summary.html

You can find the code for boost_check_library here:
https://github.com/boostorg/boost/blob/master/status/boost_check_library.py

Best regards,
Hans