From: Francesco Guerrieri (f.guerrieri_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-08-11 14:53:45

Hi, just to express my interest in this. I already have a legacy project
where this could be useful and if it were to land in boost (or in the
standard) it would be great. Thanks for doing this.

Do you think that the code is already useable, or is there something "big"
left to do? I hope to give it a try in some days and of course will report
back to you if there is anything relevant or useful.

Francesco