From: Zach Laine (whatwasthataddress_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-08-11 15:22:27

On Sun, Aug 11, 2019 at 9:54 AM Francesco Guerrieri via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi, just to express my interest in this. I already have a legacy project
> where this could be useful and if it were to land in boost (or in the
> standard) it would be great. Thanks for doing this.
>
> Do you think that the code is already useable, or is there something "big"
> left to do? I hope to give it a try in some days and of course will report
> back to you if there is anything relevant or useful.

I consider it to be ready, as-is. There may be bugs lurking that need to
be fixed, but I don't know of any. I can write every kind of iterator I've
ever needed to write (which is a lot). This includes all the iterator
categories, plus proxy versions of each, and even weird stuff like
back_insert_iterator.

Zach