From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-08-20 19:40:46

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 2:35 PM Raffi Enficiaud via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On 19.08.19 17:45, Rene Rivera via Boost wrote:
> > On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 2:57 AM Hans Dembinski via Boost <
> > boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >
> >> [snip]
> >
> > It would be fantastic to see a PR for the existing library check Python
> > program <
> >
> https://github.com/boostorg/boost/blob/develop/status/boost_check_library.py
> >.
> > as that would achieve the goal of providing continuous visibility on a
> per
> > branch and per library basis as you suggest.
> >

> Do you want to run inspect using this python script or do you want a
> full implementation of inspect in python?

We can start with the license checks. And eventually add more inspect
functionality if needed. But the goal is not to run the inspect program
itself preferring to "port" the functionality over.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything