From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-09-22 18:05:49
I've been working on a massively-multiplayer online blackjack casino
server, called Beast Lounge . The server and client communicate
using JSON-RPC over WebSocket. I have developed a brand-new JSON
library for this project, in accordance with the following design
* Robust support for custom allocators throughout.
* Array and object interfaces closely track their corresponding C++20
* Use `std::basic_string` for strings.
* Minimize use of templates for reduced compilation times.
* Parsers and serializers work incrementally (['online algorithms]).
* Elements in objects may also be iterated in insertion order.
You can see the JSON library in development here:
Is there any interest in proposing this for Boost?
I'm happy to hear feedback or answer questions about this library.
Feel free to open an issue on the repository, or reply here.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk