From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-09-23 16:11:03

On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 8:58 AM Bjorn Reese via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> ...online parser...
> A push parser (SAX)...
> A tree parser (DOM)

I have no experience with these terms other than occasionally coming
across them in my Google searching adventures. The parsers that I have
written take as input one or more buffers of contiguous characters,
and produce as "output" a series of calls to abstract member functions
which are implemented in the derived class. These calls represent
tokens or events, such as "key string", "object begin", "array end".
So what would we call this in the taxonomy above?

Thanks