From: Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira (vini.ipsmaker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-11-25 16:11:56

Em dom., 24 de nov. de 2019 às 13:08, Glen Fernandes via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> escreveu:

> On Sun, Nov 24, 2019 at 3:53 AM Bjorn Reese wrote:
> > If your design becomes a Boost library, then there will be very little
> > incentive to include yet another JSON library to handle the remaining
> > use case
>
> As someone who is interested in a JSON library that handles some of
> those other use cases, I hope nobody feels that this is the case.
>
> i.e. There would be room for another library in Boost. If this library
> is accepted as "Boost.Json", that library could even be "Boost.Json2".

Accepting a library while planning to accept/review a second one to do the
same thing is a sign of rushed design.

An unintentional side-effect would be to move the focus of brilliant
programmers to spend their time more on circumvent the limitations of the
first design rather than actually helping the task force interested in
discovering a fundamental design.

--
Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira
https://vinipsmaker.github.io/