From: Jai . (jdoshi8_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-01-29 16:37:54

Thanks for the response. I tried building using CMake in Linux in the test
directory, but on executing the 'make' command, it failed to include the
library header files including <catch2/catch.hpp> into the test files. Does
the path of the header files have to be set?

Also, the root directory of the project also has a CMakeLists.txt file, so
do I have to build the project there as well?

Thanks,
Jai