From: Ayush Bansal (abansal1008_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-01-31 02:23:49

Thank you for your reply.
On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 8:01 PM Mateusz Loskot via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 at 15:05, Ayush Bansal via Boost
> <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >
> > In addition to the list of algorithms provided for morphology, I had some
> > other filters which I think could be implemented easily such as -
> Boundary
> > Extraction, Hole Filling, Thinning and Thickening algorithms.
> >
> > Similarly, for de-noising filters, I was wondering if filters such as
> > Conservative Smoothing, Adaptive Filters etc. could be added to the list.
>
> Please, feel free to add those algorithms to the wish-list table on this
> wiki
> https://github.com/boostorg/gil/wiki/Image-Processing-Algorithms

I have added them in the wish-list.

> > For my competency test, I was interested in doing the implementation of
> > convolution filter and use it to detect edges.
>
> FYI, please watch
> https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code%3A-2020
> as the GIL competency test section may receive some updates during next
> days.

In order to get familiar with the GIL, I tried implementing a basic version
of Erosion and Dilation. It would be really great for me if you could take
a look at it and tell me if I could use it as part of my Competency test.
Any other suggestions are also welcomed.
https://github.com/ayushbansal07/GSOC_Boost/blob/master/morph.cpp