From: Ayush Bansal (abansal1008_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-01-31 19:41:39

Yes, I am really interested in submitting a PR for the same.
Could please help me with how to get started?
I was planning to implement a file named morph.hpp in
boost/gil/image_processing module.
Also was there any previous discussion about implementation of dilation and
erosion
which I should keep in mind?
Also, what would be the most convenient mode of discussion for you in case
I have any further doubts?

Finally, Thank you so much for taking the time to help me out. :)