From: Vissarion Fisikopoulos (fisikop_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-02-13 09:29:57

Hello Shiko,

thanks for your interest in boost.geometry!

The two project ideas are the ones not picked last year. We still have
interest in them.
It is possible to add more ideas. Ideas from students are also welcome.

Regarding issues, I am not sure that I can find an easy one for you
right now. Have a
look at current issues and let us know if you find yourself familiar
with any of those.
You may also have a look at the two new PRs by students regarding documentation.
That could be also a good starting point. Third choice for you is to
try the competency test
in GSoC ideas list.

All the best,
Vissarion