From: jrmarsha (jrmarsha_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-02-14 02:13:42

If you're starting C++ more, then try for a part of boost that has an
active maintainer and see if they'd be willing to guide and review
contributions through pull requests.  Checking the github repos for
which ones have more changes and more accepted pull requests would be a
practical way to see which are more active and have time to dedicate to
their respective parts.  Then try contacting those developers and check
if such an arrangement would be OK.  Most people here don't bite, so it
shouldn't be a big deal to ask.