From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-02-21 06:22:37

> Hello, I read the documentation for the Boots.Multiprecision and found it
> interesting, and I'M willing to work on this for Gsoc.
> could you please help me to get started.

Hello Shubham,
Thank you for you rinterest in our project.
The first steps would be to get the latest Boost. Start gettingfamiliar with the multiprecision library. It's syntax can betricky. First ensure that you can use the library andare comfortable with understanding what it does.Next steps involve how to potentially extend itand later apply for GSoC follow soon thereafter.
Kind regards, Chris