From: Mikhail Komarov (nemo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-02-21 15:21:23

Hello!

Cryptography for Boost. Again.

It’s been some time since I’ve started developing so-called clean C++ cryptography implementation for my organization’s internal purposes. It was intended at first to be a cryptography framework fulfilling special cryptography schemes requirements, but eventually it has evolved into a full-featured suite, actively using and, sometimes, even based on Boost libraries. This turned out to be fine way to serve the Boost (and entire C++) community and to assemble a Boost version of a suite.

So this letter is about wether there is still any interest in cryptography library for Boost and is there any sense to show the community what do I have for now?

Sincerely yours,

Mikhail Komarov
nemo_at_nil.foundation