From: Mathias Gaunard (mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-07-02 15:38:47

On Thu, 2 Jul 2020 at 16:21, Richard Hodges via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> At the present time, Chris is working to finalise some significant changes
> to Asio. These changes have required some refactoring of Boost.Beast at
> short notice in order to continue to provide a functioning library.

I don't think those changes should be rushed.
If Boost.Asio is causing breakage across other Boost libraries, then
the best thing to do is to delay the Boost.Asio changes.

Also if Boost.Beast is broken, there are chances other users outside
of Boost will be broken as well, so maybe something to consider?