From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-09-23 14:50:48

Niall Douglas wrote:

> For the record, I've had offlist email discussions about proposed
> Boost.JSON with a number of people where the general feeling was that
> there was no point in submitting a review, as negative review feedback
> would be ignored, possibly with personal retribution thereafter, [...]

FWIW, the Boost review process allows reviews to be submitted directly to
the review manager, in private, without being posted on the list. That's
mostly a mechanism to avoid the exact same scenario as described above. I
don't think we've ever needed it ("so far"), but it exists and can be taken
advantage of, by those who are so inclined.