From: Pranam Lashkari (plashkari628_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-10-05 10:28:51

Words of appreciation mean a lot to me. Because I started my journey with
boost watching your videos on youtube :)

On Sun, Oct 4, 2020 at 1:21 AM Robert Ramey via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> Pranam Lashkari,
>
> Thanks for stepping up to be a review manager. It seems you've got a
> good grasp of the Boost culture. I'm sure that managing the review
> turned out to be a lot more than you bargained for. Still, you buckled
> down and got the job done in a timely fashion. Your summary was
> succinct as well. I hope your experience - along with this note - will
> encourage more new participants of boost at this level.

Words of appreciation from you mean a lot to me. Because I started my
journey with boost watching your videos on youtube :)
Yes, I have had good mentors to guide me about boost and boost
culture(Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira and Mateusz Loskot) to whom I am very
thankful.

On a related note, I know that these reviews and the review summary are
> stored "permanently" "somewhere". I would like to see our boost library
> page include a pointer to these chains of posts. Ready access to this
> "historical" data would be very helpful to me as a potential user when I
> evaluate competing solutions to a problem that I might be having.

As Mateusz pointed we have some pointers on the review page[1].

[1]: https://www.boost.org/community/review_schedule.html

--
Thank you,
Pranam Lashkari, https://lpranam.github.io/