From: Hadriel Kaplan (hadrielk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-12-31 16:15:04

Wow, I have never seen that matrix before - that’s really useful - thanks for the link!

Honestly, a link to that should be prominently displayed on the top boost.org page. I see it now in the development->testing, but that’s kinda buried - especially since most users aren’t looking to develop for boost itself.

-hadriel