From: Janek Kozicki (janek.listy.mailowe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-01-23 16:05:14

Andrey Semashev via Boost said: (by the date of Sat, 23 Jan 2021 18:38:04 +0300)

> - No notifications of build/test failures or test completions. Having to
> manually visit the page from time to time is a problem, especially given
> the...

you might want to switch to gitlab package. No need to use their
site, it is also packaged e.g. for debian to use on any server.

Recently I configured CI for ppc64el, arm64 [1], there is a full log
in the pipeline [2] and email alert in case of failure. I needed to
install qemu-user-static version above 5.0-14 on the host

   apt-get install binfmt-support qemu-user-static

Then this command starts docker inside emulator:

  docker run -it --rm multiarch/debian-debootstrap:ppc64el-bullseye bash

best regards
Janek

[1] https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/merge_requests/588
[2] e.g. https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/pipelines/245472012 click "Show complete raw" icon.