From: Vladimir Batov (Vladimir.Batov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-03-05 20:00:18

Thank you, Peter, for your contribution. It is much appreciated. I would
like to chime in to have the library ACCEPTED. I personally needed such
functionality and had some components of it implemented and deployed for
a long time. From my practical point of view the library does exactly
what I often/always need, such as info for enums, to/from string
conversion, serialization. Extending that functionality onto
structs/classes in a uniform way is a bonus that I'll surely make use
of. The potential of the idea included in the Standard or done on the
compiler level is also encouraging. I am sure all wrinkles (real and
imaginary) will be exposed and discussed and ironed out after the
library is included and, therefore, gets a much wider exposure and
deployment opportunities.