From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-03-09 16:32:55

On 2/25/2021 4:27 PM, Edward Diener via Boost wrote:

>>> Thanks a lot for your efforts and I'm certain this is the best approach.
>>> See https://www.boost.org/development/library_metadata.html
>>
>> I have created a PR for the above HTML page, adding in an explanation
>> for the 'cxxstd' field.
>>
>> So far my PR for the 'cxxstd' metadata field has seen 93 Boost
>> libraries adding the 'cxxstd' field to their metadata, but 38
>> libraries have yet to do so. Hopefully those other 38 libraries which
>> merge my PR so that the end-user can clearly see what the C++ minimum
>> compilation level is for each Boost library.
>
> There are still some 35 libraries which have yet to merge my PR for
> 'cxxstd' into 'develop'. These are:
>
> accumulators
> asio
> bimap
> chrono
> container
> container_hash
> contract
> crc
> foreach
> format
> graph
> graph_parallel
> intrusive
> lambda
> locale
> local_function
> move
> mpi
> msm
> odeint
> polygon
> program_options
> property_tree
> proto
> ratio
> scope_exit
> statechart
> test
> thread
> typeof
> type_erasure
> units
> unordered
> uuid
> xpressive
>
> If you are a maintainer of any of these libraries can you please merge
> the appropriate PR into 'develop', the merge to 'master' for the
> upcoming release.
>
> Of the other 96 libraries which did merge my PR into 'develop', I do not
> know how many have merged the change to 'master'. The libraries which I
> control have done so.
>
> Also it would be nice if my PR for the website.git explaining the
> 'cxxstd' field was merged for the upcoming release.

There are still 33 libraries in the list above as Boost heads into the
next release:

accumulators
asio
bimap
chrono
container
container_hash
contract
crc
foreach
graph
graph_parallel
intrusive
lambda
locale
local_function
move
mpi
msm
odeint
polygon
program_options
proto
ratio
scope_exit
statechart
test
thread
typeof
type_erasure
units
unordered
uuid
xpressive

If you are a maintainer could you please merge the PR, merge 'develop'
into 'master' and get the 'cxxstd' fix into the next release. This is
merely a meta-information fix so there is nothing to test and no code
that changes. Thank you !