From: Sanyam Bhaskar (sanyambhaskar5_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-03-10 16:49:08

Hey! This is Sanyam Bhaskar.

I read over the default Ideas provided to us and XML Parser really caught
my eye. I would like to contribute to the same but don’t know where to
start.

Also, as per my understanding, XML is relatively outdated , when compared
to data languages like JSON. So in addition to this being an XML Parser, I
think adding a JSON parser alongside it would boost the library’s utility
in the modern day industry.

I Would appreciate it if someone could tell me how to get started and some
feedback on the suggestion. Looking forward to contributing to the project.

Yours,

Sanyam Bhaskar