From: Aditya Tiwari (taditya4102_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-03-14 09:10:15

Hello there,

I am Aditya Tiwari, a GSoC aspirant. I am interested in contributing to the
Boost C++ library on the project "*Generic Image Library*".

The knowledge requirement for this project is C++ and understanding of
basic image processing algorithms, and I have a good knowledge of these
two. I have been coding in C++ for over two years, with prior experience
working with Boost libraries and working on projects related to image
processing for over 1 year.

I have read the problem statement and under GIL there's a project 2 about
implementing image processing algorithms and in that list I know quite a
bunch of algorithms. Also the project 1 under GIL, is quite a confusing
task for me like do we have to add more and efficient algorithms here or
something else?

It would be very helpful if you can guide me through this project. I am
open to any suggestions and I shall proceed with the task upon your
acknowledgement.

Regards,

Aditya