From: Pranam Lashkari (plashkari628_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-03-15 11:28:27

On Sun, Mar 14, 2021 at 6:59 PM Aditya Tiwari via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I have read the problem statement and under GIL there's a project 2 about
> implementing image processing algorithms and in that list I know quite a
> bunch of algorithms. Also the project 1 under GIL, is quite a confusing
> task for me like do we have to add more and efficient algorithms here or
> something else?

"do we have to add more and efficient algorithms here" Yes, we already have
an implementation for 2D convolution which is not up to the mark and could
be implemented and also provide a better API that would go with GIL
flavour.

suggestion: https://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2020/02/90268.php

--
Thank you,