From: Julien Blanc (julien.blanc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-03-15 18:04:16

Le lundi 15 mars 2021 à 19:50 +0200, Peter Dimov via Boost a écrit :
> I'm looking into adding support for overloaded functions.
>
> I also already made the following changes in response to review
> feedback:
>
> * Removed BOOST_DESCRIBE_ENUM_CLASS;

I'd rather you did *not* make that specific change. I find it useful
and convenient (i will end up copying it into an own header, and i
expect a lot of users to do the same).

There is maybe some room for an "extra" header, which would contain
additional features that a lot of users will find useful, but which are
not strictly speaking part of the core library. String to enum and enum
to string conversion could also fit this (i failed to notice it during
the review, but i later realized they can be provided in terms of c++17
to_chars / from_chars API – i wrote a working POC that i'll happily PR
once polished a bit).

Regards,

Julien