From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-03-15 17:50:54

Richard Hodges wrote:
> Maximilian Riemensberger wondered whether it would be possible to support
> reference members and overloaded functions. Peter’s response was that alas,
> no. The language itself is a limiting factor there.

I'm looking into adding support for overloaded functions.

I also already made the following changes in response to review feedback:

* Increased internal limit of PP_FOR_EACH, which applied to the number of
  enumerators, bases, and members, from 24 to 52;

* Added detection of protected bases;

* Removed BOOST_DESCRIBE_ENUM_CLASS;

* Added internal (undocumented) macros BOOST_DESCRIBE_ENUM_BEGIN,
  BOOST_DESCRIBE_ENUM_ENTRY, BOOST_DESCRIBE_ENUM_END;

* Added a `boost` prefix to internal descriptor functions;

* Fixed error with classes named `D`;

* Fixed handling of empty enums;

* Allowed a trailing comma in the enumerator list;

* g++ 5/6/7 with -std=c++14 are now supported;

* Documentation code snippets are now syntax-highlighted.

Thanks to everyone involved.