From: Joel de Guzman (djowel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-03-22 02:35:56

The Boost formal review of the Lambda2, authored by Peter Dimov,
starts Monday, March 22, 2021 to March 31, 2021 (inclusive).

Documentation: https://pdimov.github.io/lambda2/doc/html/lambda2.html
Source: https://github.com/pdimov/lambda2/

Lambda2 is a simple, but functional, C++14 lambda library. It takes advantage
of the fact that the standard <functional> header already provides placeholders
_1, _2, _3, and so on, for use with std::bind, and function objects such
as std::plus, std::greater, std::logical_not, and std::bit_xor, corresponding to
arithmetic, relational, logical and bitwise operators.

Please provide in your review information you think is valuable to
understand your choice to ACCEPT or REJECT including Lambda2 as a
Boost library. Please be explicit about your decision (ACCEPT or REJECT).

Some other questions you might want to consider answering:

   - What is your evaluation of the design?
   - What is your evaluation of the implementation?
   - What is your evaluation of the documentation?
   - What is your evaluation of the potential usefulness of the library?
   - Did you try to use the library? With which compiler(s)? Did you
     have any problems?
   - How much effort did you put into your evaluation? A glance? A quick
     reading? In-depth study?
   - Are you knowledgeable about the problem domain?