From: Emil Dotchevski (emildotchevski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-03-27 06:18:47

Here is my review of lambda2:

I remember when I first learned boost::bind, and realized how much more
useful STL is because of it. Even after C++11 I still find myself using
bind, it sometimes looks more readable to my eyes than a lambda.

The lambda2 library is one more proof for the solid design behind
std::bind. That, or std::bind was designed with things like lambda2 in
mind. Either way, lambda2 is an elegant utility for writing elegant C++,
albeit only in the (rare?) cases when it is a perfect fit. Given this, and
the miniature size of the library, my vote is to ACCEPT.