From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-03-30 19:59:29

> Hey,
> Thanks for suggestions, I'll go through> formats you suggested, and get> back to you with more questions

Hello Gagandeep,

Thank you for your interest. This particularthread, however, was, in my opinion,dedicated to a specific query fromanother candidate. General informationI consider to be OK.
If you have a different case (and I am notentirely sure of that...)
then I would, indeed, please request youto start your own specific thread ifyou wish to pursue this project.
Kind regards, Christopher Kormanyos