From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-03-30 20:19:55

https://github.com/boostorg/gil/blob/develop/CONTRIBUTING.md#pull-requests

> After that,what happens is unknown to me.

Then, you wait until maintainers have time to review your PR.
We are all volunteers here and there is no way to nudge anyone
with "urgent" message.
The priorities, obviously, change during GSoC and related PRs
are usually reviewed in timely manner.

> Understanding this would help me to realize the entire
> process from pull requests to merging and therefore increase the quality of
> my contribution.

https://opensource.guide/how-to-contribute/
https://github.com/boostorg/gil/blob/develop/CONTRIBUTING.md

Best regards,