From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-04-08 19:18:26

 Dear Giannis,
Thank you for your query and yourinterest in "provide quad-double".
The project is open. You are right on time!
I would be the mentor (Christopher Kormanyos).At the moment, I have two potential projects.I will, however, have time to mentor just 1 ofthem, either this one or the FFT proj.
I strongly encourage you, if your scheduleallows, to submit your proposal and try.

Kind regards, Chris